Single leaf doors Certificate Series E38 (CAM EURO), dimensions 2147 (H) x0.978 (W) mm. The sample was tested air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind pressure, with the following sequence:
– Measurement of air infiltration
– Measurement waterproofing
– Measurement of deflection (deformation)
– Ends charge. Apply 50 cycles pressure-vacuum
– Repeat measuring air infiltration to determine if the sample achieves initial results (ie not undergone any permanent deformation, which changed its categorization)
– Pulse Box
The results are the following:
AIR PERMEABILITY: Category 4, EN 12207:1999
The classification standard EN 12207 defines four categories, the first being the smallest and the fourth, which is the maximum possible. Each class defines the minimum and maximum volume of air per square meter and per trechometro joints per hour. The detailed calculation of air infiltration occurs in EN 12207. The sample was placed in the fourth category, where the minimum and maximum limits for allowable air leakage per square meter of surface and joint trechometro per hour are:
Limits allowable air infiltration per square surface per hour m3/h.m2:
Min: 1 m3/h.m2
Maximum: 10 m3/h.m2
Limits allowable air infiltration per trechometro joint per hour m3/hm:
Min: 0 .25 m3/h.m
Maximum: 2.5 m3/h.m
The measurement of air infiltration separately in pressure and under vacuum, respectively, in order to categorize the sample. The measurement results are the following:
Permeability per square surface per hour m3/h.m2: 5.72 m3/h.m2 (
Permeability trechometro per joint per hour m3/hm: 2,08 m3/hm (
Permeability per square surface per hour m3/h.m2: 2.49m3/h.m2 (
Permeability trechometro per joint per hour m3/hm: 0.91 m3/hm (> 2.5 m3/hm)
WATERTIGTHTNESS: category E750, EN 12208:1999
The test standard defines two methods for determining the water-tightness of a frame? A method, which simulates a full report of the frame to the elements and method B, which simulates partial protection of the frame (eg from a cantilevered construction). The sample was tested in accordance with method A, i.e., fully exposed to rain. The maximum class defined in the standard classification for water tightness (EN 12208) is 9A, that the frame must remain watertight to the 600Paskal, equivalent to the wind pressure greater than 11 Beaufort (or ~ 115 km / h) with simultaneous supply of water outside the frame. The sample was not presented inflow to 900 Pascal (equal to the wind pressure equal greater Beaufort 12 (or ~ 140 km / h) with a continuous supply of water outside the frame 6litron/lepto. For this reason the sample was placed in a special category E750 (equal to the wind pressure equal greater Beaufort 12 (or ~ 125 km / h).
WIND RESISTANCE: C4, EN 12210:1999
The test of resistance to wind pressure in three stages, which are made in the following sequence:
-Measurement of deflection (deflection) of the frame, where the deformation sensors placed in the weakest point of the structure. In the case of double leaf sensors applied on the side of the hook. The standard defines five categories of pressure, which can epilenchthoun (category 1 is shorter while Category 5 maximum). The choice of pressure occurs as the air permeability of the frame, the number of locks, the dimensions of the frame and the material of the sections. For the deformation of the frame defined three categories: A, B & C,; wherein the maximum distortion does not exceed L/150, L/200 & L/300 respectively (where L = maximum distance between the sensors, which equals about the maximum dimension of the weakest component)
– Ends charge. Exerted on frame fifty-pressure cycles with vacuum pressure which is half in size in relation to the pressure exerted during the measurement of deflection.
– Pulse security. In the frame exerted a pressure-vacuum cycle for 7 defteroplepta and pressurization is 150% greater than the pressure during measurement of deflection.
The sample was chosen to be tested in Tier 2, which defines the following values:
– Measurement of deflection: 1600Paskal (wind speed ~ 185chiliometra/ora)
– Ends charge: 50 cycles (pressure-vacuum) loaded 800Paskal (wind speed ~ 130chiliometra/ora)
– Pulse Box: 1 cycle (pressure-vacuum) loaded 2400Paskal (wind speed ~ 230 km / h) for a duration 7defterolepton (for each stage of the cycle)
After applying the safety pulse became visual inspection for permanent deformation, breakage of parts and parting sections of the essay. After the audit found that the frame was fully functional without having suffered any damage.